We had a field trip with Ms. Le's class to go to Tanaka Farm. Tanner and his friends had so much fun. We got to go on a wagon ride and tasted some fresh veggies and fruits. At the end of our trip we got to pick our own strawberries. We could eat as many as we could and took some of them home too. What a fun field trip.

Checking out the farm.

Corn! shouted Tanner.

"Yummm," I could stay and eat as many strawberries here. I don't want to go home.

Tanner's friend, Tyler and his mom, Sao. Enjoying the wagon ride.

More friends in the wagon ride: Rowan, Jen, and Logan.
2 comments:
How fun!
I love that he wears that Superman shirt everywhere! It's so fun!
I hear that Tanaka farms is really fun! When we were supposed to go with Ms. Dottie my kids got sick so we had to miss it!
I love the cape!
Post a Comment