Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tanner is three

We celebrated Tanner's birthday on Labor's day. I know ... I am way behind with my blog. Time goes so fast and many things took place. We moved back to Whittier to save money. The back house at my in laws is open and we wanted to take the opportunity to save. The big thing that happened is that Tanner is THREE. He is also potty trained. Goodbye diapers!! Thanks to the potty power video.


My sister in law, Emily, has this water slide and she didn't mind if we use it. Thanks Auntie Emily, Tanner enjoyed it so much on his birthday. He had so much fun going up and down all day.


So refreshing! Cool water in a hot day.


I'll try it again !


My Super-heroes cake. I like Superman best. Batman and Spiderman was there too.


Watch this Mon!


Presents! I'll let you open them Mom. I want to enjoy my loli!


Happy Birthday dear Tanner!


I'm done saving the world. I just take a nap right here on the floor with my new superman suit and my superman mask. Don't bother me. I'll wake up when I want to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see you back blogging! Are you glad to be back in Whittier?

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Unknown said...

We had so much fun!
Tanner is a blast!
Don't forget us up here in Vegas... now that the weather is cooler you guys should come up!

the palmer family said...

he is adorable! i cannot believe he is three! our little guy just turned 7 weeks old!