One small step for man,
One giant leap for mankind.
There isn't a thing that man cannot do,
If he takes one small step at a time.
[R. Harris, "One Small Step," sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Columbia MS 7399]
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Disney Characters
We're back on Disneyland Thursdays with Maly and Monsavanh. The kids love it when they meet the Disney Characters. We went to California Adventure this time and met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Mr. Incredible. It was a nice and perfect day with less than 5 minutes waiting time for the rides.
Monsavanh is banging pots and pans, getting out of her frustration!
Susy! What a great life you lead. Disneyland every week!!! Juan and my passes just expired. SAD. but I guess that's okay because I can't go on the rides I want to right now anyway! We should get together soon. I miss you!!
1 comment:
Susy! What a great life you lead. Disneyland every week!!! Juan and my passes just expired. SAD. but I guess that's okay because I can't go on the rides I want to right now anyway! We should get together soon. I miss you!!
Post a Comment