I was in the need of some good advice. Life seems to go on without me thinking much of it. Summer is here and I haven't researched on what activities I might like to do for Tanner. We have piano and library so far. I need to sign him up for swimming and soccer or baseball. I went to lds.org and found this message. I have watched it three times and it still makes me cry toward the end.
We need to keep going and look forward for good things to come for we have the Gospel of Jesus Christ. How true that is! I often worry about what kind of future I could give to my children. I got discouraged whenever I thought of the darkness and filthiness of the world. I needed to be aware that this thought of discouragement is from the adversary. Of course Satan wants us to believe that there is no hope. However, we can't live in fear since fear and faith can't go together. Faith in Jesus Christ is the answer and I need to hold on it and believe in all the blessings that come having faith in Jesus Christ.
Good Things to Come
1 comment:
I watched that video too and loved it. It was what I needed too.
Post a Comment