It has been a while. I got sidetrack with many things, well mainly three little people who I call blessings. I want the best for them. Yet, I sometimes wonder if I am doing that or even if possible to do. What is the best? Being a good mom? What is being a good mom? Letting them eat cupcakes for breakfast? :). I am not that good of a mom. In fact being a good mom could mean not letting them have what they ask for sometimes (i.e. pencil sharpener).
I grappled with parenting, making sandwiches for lunch, and bedtime. So much of my ideal of being a good mom! At least I am there for them, giving them hugs and kisses when they need them. Love my little blessings (or as MEE called "sunbeams"). They are most important to me and I should be ready for them tomorrow because they grow so fast. I dropped off my kindergartener and look away to hide my tears. She is the most wonderful, beautiful little girl, my bright, little reader. I look at my nine year old and realize he'll be as tall as me soon. My little baby is talking more and more everyday, making sense of his words. I am very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment