Tri City Park is always a nice place for a picnic. We let the kids run around after some sandwich and fruits. We took a walk and fed the duckies. We share our life's challenges. Life is hard but we need to embrace for the principles we've learned from the hardship. And the kids! They bring so much joy in our lives. What do we do without them. Might as well enjoy them while they are still little.

Kira is the "sweet strawberry baby" according to Auntie Joy and she is right!

Should I give this last piece of bread to the ducky or should I eat it? Tough decision!

Elizabeth and Joy feeding the ducks.

Baby Thomas can't take it anymore! It's my naptime.
1 comment:
I had so much fun! I wish we were staying so we can do that all the time! It was so nice to talk to you and share our life challenges.
Post a Comment