Well, PRAYERS WORK !! What a miracle. After much pain from the epidural, great dose of petocin, hormone changes, throw ups, big headache and lower back pain - 12 hours of labor and one hour and 40 minutes of pushing - She was here on July 14 2009. Talking about beating the odds. There's no way I could do it myself. Heavenly Father was watching over me and giving me what I've been praying for - to deliver my baby vaginally - after moments that seems forever to me and almost giving up to have my belly cut open again. He heard my prayers. It was important for me and it's important for HIM too. What a loving Father HE is. I cried when they put Elnora on my chest.
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
5 comments:
She's so beautiful. I love reading your baby story. Congrats. again.
Congrats on your new baby girl. She is a cutie. You have truely been blessed!
She is gorgeous!!! I am so glad things went well the 2nd time around. Safe is way better than sorry, for sure. I really think we should have a party and get all the families together. Wow, Maly and you guys used to live to close together...HOW FUN!
Oh Susy she is beautiful! Congratulations!! Girls are SO much fun...I am excited to see more pictures
Congratulations!!!!! That is wonderful for you guys! She is such a cute baby!
Post a Comment