
Christmas is just a day away. I haven't kept up with blogging since Elnora was born. So much has taken place. Martin got a job in October and we are in a good place. Our children are growing up fast. Elnora is five months and started to roll over from her back to her tummy two days ago. She is a good baby and I wouldn't mind having two more like her. She is a rollie polly and a daddy's girl. She has a cute smile and enjoy following and turning wherever Tanner goes.
Tanner adores her so much and tries to make her laugh everyday. Tanner is a good brother and proud of his sister. Tanner knows all his alphabets (capital and lower) and their sounds. Thanks to the "letter factory." He started sounding them out even though he doesn't know how to read yet. He attempted to read simple words.
Tanner and I almost finish with our Book of Mormon's reading. In fact we will finish it on Christmas day.
I am so thankful for everything I have especially the beautiful family we have. Most importantly I know that my Redeemer lives and He is our anchor in our marriage and family's life.
2 comments:
Beautiful children!
Beautiful picture and congratulations on everything. I still have a gift I need to send to you. Hopefully I can get to that soon!
We miss you!
Post a Comment