One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind. There isn't a thing that man cannot do, If he takes one small step at a time. [R. Harris, "One Small Step," sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Columbia MS 7399]
Monday, April 19, 2010
GRATEFUL IN ALL THINGS
I've found myself thinking about my childhood. With 6 children to raise, my parents had less than what I have now. Yet, they were the happiest and most generous people I knew growing up. The key is gratitude. To be thankful for all things. How could I forget these simple recipe. We didn't have much so my mom didn't have to worry about organizing and decluttering. I remember she gave away my favorite red skirt and I was so mad. She said that it's too small for me and I haven't worn it for months. I saw the little girl next door wearing it. She was so happy. It made me happy that she was happy wearing my old clothes. Thanks to Mom! I never forget that moment. What a powerful lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment