One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind. There isn't a thing that man cannot do, If he takes one small step at a time. [R. Harris, "One Small Step," sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Columbia MS 7399]
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Our new house
I've been busy making our new place beautiful. Painting and painting and more painting (after priming). Exhausted but satisfied. I have to put up before-after picture (eventually). Don't know when (probably three months after uploading. Can't promise anything. I love my children and enjoy them more and more. I am just following them and being silly. They are happy and I am happy. Heavenly Father has been so good to us. He hears our prayers. Even though we had to wait for a while. I miss my parents so much. I wish they can come and visit us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure you've done wonders with your new home. Would love to see it!!
Post a Comment