It has been hard this past week. I am overwhelmed. I lost energy and weight. I have anxiety about being pregnant and having another baby. I was never very organized since I give birth to my first child. I have read and learned about organization but I felt alone and overwork. It doesn't help that my hubby made a comment, "I wish we can keep our house organized." Bam! I know my problem and weakness. I am working on it the way I know how (maybe not as fast as he expect). Certainly it bothers him (now). I told him I don't even have energy to do anything. To be honest I don't care if everything in the house are out. I just have no energy. Maybe I should say, "I wish the yard is always mowed and trimmed." I know he has no energy either. We are all overworked and underpaid. Merely wishing is not gonna get things done. I know I need to get going (short, purge, assigned, containerized, and equalized) everyday. One at a time.
A friend reminded me today that she would be gladly trading place with me to be sick if that means to have another baby. I need to hold on her word till the second trimester when I usually feeling better. I pray that everything will go well.
Time to hit the sack. Tomorrow is parent teacher conference. I need to sleep before T is waking up. So grateful for my Savior for knowing my individual pain, understanding, and loving me regardless. I pray that I will be patient tomorrow with the kids. I pray that I have the energy for the day and can eat something.
No comments:
Post a Comment