Does anybody have some tips to deal with a four year old?
Tanner has grown so much not only physically. I started doing hook on phonic (Kindergarten) with him. He already read 14 little story books contained three letter words and helper words. I didn't expect him much at first but he was ready. He's also learning how to read music and finding C and A on the piano. He also memorized his favorite book (Julius - Only in dreams).
However, he seems to like doing things that drive his mom crazy. He found enjoyment (or maybe craving attention) when mommy got upset. It's hard to put aside emotion when you discipline your child. I'll have to remind myself that discipline is part of teaching (it doesn't mean punishment).
Elnora started crawling and getting into things. She still likes mommy holding her a lot. I just have to remind myself to laugh more with them instead of getting upset over certain things like marker drawing on the wall, spilling water/juices, stalling bath time or bedtime, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment