Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No movie before bed time!


Mischiefs before bed time.


Partners in making a mess.

So Tanner begged me to watch happy feet tonight. I thought it was still early (why not). I seem to forget what come to follow after that (learning from some experiences). Yes, tired unhappy toddler who is stimulated and out of control. I wonder who to blame? We did our routine after bath: reading books, doing fishie mask (his asthma treatment), brushing teeth, reading more books, reading scripture (we're on Mosiah 29), reading one more book and say our prayer.
We didn't get to reading scriptures. The process is taking me almost two hours and it's almost 10:30 pm because of time outs, some yelling and crying. What a night. I couldn't take it anymore and turned off the lights. The crying is getting louder and I told Tanner I am the one who needed a time out. I close my door and put Elnora to bed. Five minutes passed and I didn't hear anymore crying. The tired toddler is finally OUT, exhausted. And me too. I felt really bad about the whole thing. I pray for patient everyday yet I'm lacking of it everyday.

No comments: