One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind. There isn't a thing that man cannot do, If he takes one small step at a time. [R. Harris, "One Small Step," sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Columbia MS 7399]
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Lullaby
The cutest thing happened between Elnora and Tanner last night. They are in the same room now (they have no choice) so we could actually have a living room. Elnora was so tired but refusing to go to sleep. I am getting tired of holding her so I just put her in her crib/play pen. Tanner started singing his lullaby from rock a bye baby, keep the commandments, to lullaby said good night. Elnora started to pick up some tune and singing herself. I thought I heard some harmonious melody. Some ten minutes later, I didn't hear anything. They both fell a sleep singing each other lullaby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the sweetest thing ever! And about the 4 year old, just give them choice - do you want to wear the red or blue t-shirt (you decide which options and make them small!) or would you like to eat the sammies with the peanut butter or with cheese?
They love learning they have a choice. Love ya!
Post a Comment