
My mom and me. I was about eight. This is probably the only picture I have with her when I was little.
I've been wanting to write on the subject of gratitude. Oh how I don't say it enough of how thankful I am to be where I am. I recall my mom's life and how hard it was. So, I don't have to get up early to line up to get clean water. I don't have to carry my water jug for four miles while carrying a baby on my other arm. I don't have to wash all my family clothes by hands and dry them on the lines. I don't have to prepare food early in the morning before everybody gets up. I don't have to iron all the clothes. I don't have to walk to the market everyday for the next meal. I don't have to sow uniforms to make extra money. I can't continue anymore cause I started to cry. I love my mom. I probably don't say it enough since she lives on the other side of the globe.
No comments:
Post a Comment