Thursday, March 6, 2008

For the beauty of the earth

Maly got some tickets to the Huntington Library. It's free on the first Thurdays of the month but you got to have tickets. We enjoy to go once a month when we have the chance. We never get to see them all. It is fun to discover which flowers are blooming. It's always different each time we go.

For the beauty of the earth ...


The tropical/green house (Reminds me of my mom's favorite: orchid).


For the beauty of the skies.

--- Lord of all to Thee we raise, this our hymn of grateful praise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful and fun! It's good to know that it's free to go! I'll have to do that!

Maly and Dan said...

It was great fun! We will have to do it again in April, oh wait I will be out of town. I mean May! I always have fun with you Susy. Even when we sit around and do nothing but eat and talk. That's how you know when you have found your best friend/sister when you don't have to say but be.