Ayden, Rowan, and Tanner "toilet watching" Logan (Rowan's brother). They took some chairs with them and followed Logan. Logan didn't mind. We guessed that they don't mind being there with him. Logan set a good example for these future potty trainers. Tanner was watching me taking the picture (I couldn't get him into the picture).
One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind. There isn't a thing that man cannot do, If he takes one small step at a time. [R. Harris, "One Small Step," sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Columbia MS 7399]
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Playdates
Tanner and I made some friends at the "Joyful Parenting" class. Erika (Aiyden's mom) invited us for playdates on Tuesdays. Sometimes we do scrapbooking with Jen (Rowan's mom). I forgot my camera most of the time but I had a funny picture of them "toilet watching" at Erika's birthday party in January.

Ayden, Rowan, and Tanner "toilet watching" Logan (Rowan's brother). They took some chairs with them and followed Logan. Logan didn't mind. We guessed that they don't mind being there with him. Logan set a good example for these future potty trainers. Tanner was watching me taking the picture (I couldn't get him into the picture).
Ayden, Rowan, and Tanner "toilet watching" Logan (Rowan's brother). They took some chairs with them and followed Logan. Logan didn't mind. We guessed that they don't mind being there with him. Logan set a good example for these future potty trainers. Tanner was watching me taking the picture (I couldn't get him into the picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment