Saturday, March 15, 2008

Josh and Maly Birthdays

Maly and Josh shared their birthdays this month so we celebrated them last week on Saturday. Josh had been wanting some Indonesian food and Maly agreed to have some too. I get Martin to help me with the cooking. I am really proud of him. He made the chicken curry and BBQ chicken sate.


Chicken sate with peanut sauce, fried noodle, beef rendang and some perkedel (potatoe patties). Everybody loves them but I didn't feel like eating much by the time we eat since I smell the food all day.


Maly and her birthday presents.


Josh and a cute card from his wife, Lorena.


The banana cream pie is for Maly and the chocolate pie is for Josh. Yes, I made them from scratch. I like to make my own pie crusts too. I remember years ago working at BYU bakery and making all those pies! I am glad I only make two this time.


Tanner can't wait to taste the pies. He has his spatula ready!


Monsavanh is enjoying the pies too. Yummm ...

1 comment:

D said...

All those foods look so good. I want to eat them all even if I haven't had Indonesian food. Come camping with Maly and you can cook us some:)