Delaney and Katie (Martin's sister) at the party. I haven't seen Delaney for a while. I can't believe she'll be one next month.
We celebrated my birthday on Sunday. Yes, I survived another year :). Pam (Martin's mom) cooked all the food for us. She is a nice lady who is always doing services for others (especially for her children and grandkids). I am grateful for her. She comes to our house on Thursdays to just hang out with us and play with Tanner.
Lorena and Josh were at my Party. It was good to see them again. What a beautiful couple they are.
Monsavanh and Maly, of course. They are always there for us. Dan (Maly's husband) was on call so he couldn't come. Maly made me the most beautiful "star fish theme" fondant cake. I call her the "fondant queen" now. She is getting really good at making fondant cake. I think she should start a business:). Thank you Maly.
Maly, me, and Lorena. Yes, we are still good friends after all these years. Maly was born in Laos and Lorena was from Chile. They were my roommates when we were at BYU Provo.
Taylor, Katelyn, and All (a friend), enjoy visiting after dinner.
4 comments:
That's a pretty cool looking cake. Happy Birthday Susy.
Happy Birthday Susy. Looks like you had a wonderful party with lots of family and friends!
hey susy! that was a fun party. glad you like the cake. you are a special friend. love ya!
Post a Comment