Thank you Mom&Dad Edd, Isaac&Nila, Aaron&Elan, Beth&Eddie, Maly&Dan, Lorena&Josh, Wendy&Rick, Michael&Maricris and all of you (I can't name one by one) who sent their loves and prayers to Joshua Putra's family.
Tanner is doing his own project: making valentine"s cards. Some of you may get it after Valentine's day. I though we made a lot but we still need some more "loves." We love you all. Thank you for being part of us and growing with us.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU!
4 comments:
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Tanner is too cute! I just can't get over how much he has changed! Thats what happens when you move away!
Hi Guys!!!
So excited to find your blog.
Ours is andtennille.blogspot.com
We really need to get together!!!
Your blog is great! Tanner is such a sweetie!It was nice seeing you and Tanner at Karen's Valentine's party last Friday.
Hey... I'm at andtennille@sbcglobal.net
Drop me a line when you can
Post a Comment