One small step for man,
One giant leap for mankind.
There isn't a thing that man cannot do,
If he takes one small step at a time.
[R. Harris, "One Small Step," sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Columbia MS 7399]
Saturday, February 9, 2008
High School best friend
I got an email today from my best friend in high school. Her family went on a vacation not to long ago to (guess where?), Bali of course. Indra, Mas Budi, and daughter Tesa.
Posing with a Balinese Dancer (Famous Legong Dance).
Hey Susy and Martin- I found your blog through Rebecca's site and thought I would say hi. It is good to see your family. I can't believe how big Tanner is! He is so cute! Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog from time to time. If you want to see ours it is http://mommysite.blogspot.com. Melissa Wyatt
2 comments:
Hey Susy and Martin- I found your blog through Rebecca's site and thought I would say hi. It is good to see your family. I can't believe how big Tanner is! He is so cute! Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog from time to time. If you want to see ours it is http://mommysite.blogspot.com.
Melissa Wyatt
It's always neat to hear from long time friends. Thanks for sharing. After looking at Maly's blog, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
Post a Comment