Indra Leli, high school best friend.
Tesa (Indra's daughter). Indra and her husband took us to the best BBQ seafood restaurant.
Martin, Susy, Indra, and Mas Budi (before we left).
Martin and Bude Sumini (my aunt). She loves Martin and so happy to see us.
Dad and his great grandson (Mbak Ginah grandson).
Riris, her husband Togi, Dad and Mom. Riris was my best friend in college. It was a wonderful reunion for us. They are good people. They showed us around Jakarta and Bogor. They took Martin to the nicest hospital in Pondok Indah when he was sick.


We had family pictures before Martin and I left to Jakarta to visit my brother's family. It's hard to get everybody smiles at the same time with little ones running around.
2 comments:
I want to visit Indonesia with you. Next time you go let me know. It looks so much fun and beautiful. You look so happy being back with your family. 11 years not seeing them is a long time!
The only thing I will never do is have the snake near me. No way man. I won't look at them, I won't walk where they use to be, I won't go near them what so ever. They are the ugliest and scariest creature.
Susy! How are you? I was happy to hear from you. I am so excited you have a blog. My family does too. It's nieldfam.blogspot.com
Your e-mail was VERY touching! I cried the whole time I was looking at joshua's blog. Thanks for including me!! ~Valli
Post a Comment