Monday, February 18, 2008

More Valentines Parties

Martin's parents took us to "Thai Basil" for Valentine. They are very nice. Pam (Martin's mom) usually comes to our house on Thursdays to visit us. So, we all went to get dinner. The food was good but of course the restaurant was packed since it's Valentine's day. The service wasn't as fast as it was when Martin and I went for my birthday. Oh well.


Tanner was getting bored waiting for his sticky rice and satay chicken. I let him play while we were waiting. I really like this picture since it shows how big his eyes are.


We ordered sea food soup (tom something). It usually comes in a pot with a burner to keep it warm. I don't know if you could see the flame.


We were invited by Karin for another Valentine's Party Friday morning. Tanner was so happy to see so many friends and cousins too. There were about 24 kids running around.


More candies and chocolate too, yummm.

No comments: