One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind. There isn't a thing that man cannot do, If he takes one small step at a time. [R. Harris, "One Small Step," sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Columbia MS 7399]
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Pride and Prejudice
I was tempted to take the test from my friend's blog to see "what I am." It said that I could be "her." I don't think I am completely like her. We just have few things in common (certainly not playing piano forte and singing at the same time). Or maybe because I like Mr. Darcy, who is the truest character in the story (and has lots of money:). I like the book best. I could read them over and over and still waiting patiently for the ending. I wouldn't mind living in Pemberley either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I took the quiz too. I am also Elizabeth Bennet. I am actually reading Pride and Predjudice now. I astarted it years back and believe it or not I never finished it. So I thought I would now. On the local Library's calendar it mentioned it was Jane Austen month next month and it reminded me that I wanted to read that book again and finish it.
I am Ann Elliot. Whoever she is. I need to get into Pride and Prejudice. I liked the movie when I started watching it with you but I need to finish it.
I really wanted to be her but I thought I would be honest :( And some of the questions were pretty obvious as to who they were... it was fun though.
I am loving the PBS Jane Austen specials.... LOVE THEM!!!
I'm going to start reading the book too! Isn't it too fun?! I have been reading a series of books written from Darcy's perspective... it's fun!
Sent you an email about when we can hang... hope it's soon!
Post a Comment