Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crystal Cove Beach

It was another super nice day on Saturday. We packed our lunch and headed to the "Crystal Cove" in Newport Beach. Tanner was "free" at last. He kept running and running. He finally stopped to point at what he referred as "cool rock." It was a low tide and we saw a lot of sea anemone everywhere. We have to hose tanner down when we left the beach because he was so dirty. I always have extra pair of his clothes with me for this reason.






I want to get down, mommy!


Check out this cool rock I found.


Daddy and Tanner playing in the wet sands. Who is having the most fun :)?

2 comments:

Maly and Dan said...

great pictures you guys! we wish we were there with you. tanner looked like he belonged at the beach. he is going to be a future surfer dude. fun!

Unknown said...

What a fun day. Tanner looked like he was having a blast at the ocean. The weather looked very nice also! I miss So. Cal weather!