
Sam(8), James(2), Tiara with pink hat(5) and Hyrum(11). They are Tanner's cousins. Tanner looks much like Sam.
"We had winter storm (snow/hail/sleet) a couple days ago, leaving a least 6 inches of snow. The schools were closed on Monday. The ground is wonderfully gorgeous, white and sparkly, like diamonds field. Yes, it's still winter and I love it. I hope there will be more snow coming. After all winter is the warmest season, think of hot cocoa and blanket of snow; of warm fuzzy scarfs, hats, mittens and shoes; of warm breads, soups, pies and stews; and think of warm Christmas party and hugs from the family; also think of the couch by the fireplace to take a nap and books you don't have to take them off your lap. Anyway, I'm out of rhyming words, so enjoy the snow while it lasts."
"Almost forget these good ones. Think of the kids' warmest giggles and laughters as they play jump on their fathers. Think off Grandpa and Grandma's cozy cabin and how many people could sleep in. Thanks Mom (Jan), for warmest winter memories." (Nila)
1 comment:
can't wait to see you guys. miss ya! I like looking at snow but for some reason I can't stand the cold. I love Calif weather! Today was 85 to 90 degrees. Yeah!!
Post a Comment